StylPro Makeup Brush Cleaner and Dryer
An invention from Tom Pellereau (winner of The Apprentice and inventor of the curved nail file), StylPro leaves makeup brushes clean, dry and ready to reuse in seconds.
Professionals recommend cleaning makeup brushes every two to four weeks, but traditional cleaning methods are messy, laborious and leave brushes wet and unusable for up to 24 hours.
CLEAN AND DRY MAKEUP BRUSHES IN SECONDS
StylPro uses an innovative centrifugal spin technology to leave your makeup brush completely clean and dry in less time than it takes to choose a shade of lipstick!
Make up brush cleanser also available here.
- Works best with anti-bacterial soap and water for non oil-based makeup or StylPro Makeup Brush Cleanser for oil-based makeup.
- Suitable for most makeup brush types (synthetic and natural) including: lip liner, eye liner, eye shadow, concealer, primer, foundation, contouring, highlighting, kabuki, buffing, blending, fan, blusher, bronzing and powder brushes.
- Suitable for most brush sizes
- RECOMMENDED BY EXPERTS AND IN THE BEAUTY MEDIA
- StylPro has been creating a real stir in the beauty industry and has been featured by many beauty pages including Daily Mail, Metro, Hello! OK!, Cosmopolitan, Professional Beauty, Pure Beauty, Beauty Magazine and Warpaint and reviewed online by leading beauty bloggers and makeup artists including Wayne Goss and Kenneth Soh.
""Professionals recommend you regularly clean your makeup brushes. But let's face it - it has always been a fiddly, messy and time-consuming task that is followed by hours of drying time.
""A conversation with a top makeup artist set me on a mission to develop the fastest and most efficient makeup brush cleaner. We carried out some focus groups and one-to-one sessions with both professionals and consumers. The more people we spoke to, the clearer it became that while cleaning the brushes is a problem, the biggest issue is drying them. A lot of people were put off washing their brushes because they think they'll still be wet when they want to use them again 24 hours later. I knew I had to invent something that not only cleaned brushes thoroughly, but dried them at lightning speed too.
We surveyed 1000 women and discovered:
44% had never washed their makeup brushes
60% had not washed their brush in 4 weeks, the recommended max time suggested by experts.""
What's in the box?
StylPro device, attachment spindle, glass cleaning bowl (with silicone seal and splash guard), 8 x flexible silicone collars (different sizes to suit all brushes), collar stand and Instruction booklet.
Get the most from your makeup brushes and avoid the build up of bacteria with StylPro.